Role: .NET Software Developer
Type: Direct hire, long-term contract, or contract to hire
As a software developer, you will participate in the design, development, modification, testing, integration, and implementation of commercial software technology products that are marketed and sold nationwide.
- Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, implementing, and maintaining n-Tier, web-based applications and supporting components.
- Assist with specification, analysis, estimation, installation, and knowledge transfer activities associated with the implementation of a major application software package.
- Evaluate performance of installed software by using available aids to monitor trends, loads, and growth patterns.
- Prepare documentation for use by development and testing teams and internal clients/sponsors.
- Analyze specifications for application enhancements for compatibility with other systems and within operating guidelines.
Prefer Bachelors Degree in Web Development, Programming, Information Technology, or equivalent education in a related MIS discipline.
- Minimum Associates Degree plus equivalent experience in Web Development, Programming, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of web-based software development experience using Microsoft.NET Web technologies, including:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server/SQL
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5
- NET or C#.NET
- Knockout JS
- Team Foundation Server
- SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Business experience with Property and Casualty insurance preferred.
- Exposure to Policy and Claims Administration systems is a significant plus.
- Solid knowledge of current web-based application development technologies and tools.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Strong ability to develop highly-intuitive and highly-interactive user interfaces.
An established and rapidly growing provider of application software technology solutions to the Property and Casualty insurance industry. We are a customer centric organization with plenty of opportunity for driven, motivated people. Here, you can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded.
We offer our employees a generous array of benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401(k), and vacation time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**This position will work out of a client site in Germantown, WI, easy commuting distance from Milwaukee, WI***