Our client is a well funded private growing company. They are a business/consumer services based software company with an awesome culture. They need someone who can solve UX and visual design challenges, someone who knows iOS Human Interface Guidelines and someone who comes with at least 3 years of iOS application design. You would be the sole iOS designer reporting into mobile tech/development.
Day in the life:
- Tackle a wide range of design challenges, across their iOS apps.
- Lead projects through every stage of design, from product strategy to the last production pixel.
- Collaborate with iOS developers to launch clean polished apps.
- Conceive and conduct A / B tests, user research, and usability tests.
- Iterate, test, measure, and iterate again to help find the best designs.
- Be part of a rapidly growing company where you can grow and learn from other capable and experienced designers.
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience, including shipping successful iOS apps.
- Passion for solving UX and visual design challenges and shipping beautiful, polished experiences.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a knack for designing clean and cohesive mobile experiences, and dependable attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Sketch and Invision, or other design and prototyping tools.
- Strong knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines, and when to break them.
- A keen interest in keeping up-to-date with trends in iOS app design.
- Strong visual skills and the mindset of a design generalist.