Samaritan's Purse (SP) is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! We have an opportunity for a Windows DevOps Engineer to join our Information Technology team!
Automating and orchestrating the configuration and maintenance of Windows server environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Faithfully upholds SP in prayer.
- Consistently participates in daily SP staff devotions.
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Implement Continuous Integration workflows for Applications and Infrastructure.
- Gather requirements from management of development and IT teams for software and server infrastructure resource needs and coordinate projects with relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the DevOp’s team and Software Security Engineer to ensure that all sites/interfaces are fully functional and secure at all times.
- Participate and aid in maintaining departmental policies concerning best practices and quality assurance.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Designs and develops critical ministry cloud infrastructure
- Manages, monitors, and maintains ministry cloud presence on and off premises
- Assists Systems Administrators with troubleshooting server/network problems
- Provides cost analysis of implementing new systems or changes to current systems
- Creates and maintains relationships with technology and hardware vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- PowerShell Scripting
- Automatic Active Directory