Samaritan's Purse (SP) is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! We have an opportunity for a Software Security Engineer to join our Information Technology team!
Build and implement tools and methodologies to test and ensure quality and stability of applications and infrastructure in a Continuous Integration processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Faithfully upholds Samaritan's Purse in prayer.
- Consistently participates in daily Samaritan's Purse staff devotions.
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Design and Create Test Plans for Web Application and Server Orchestration Platforms
- Design and Create Test Plans for websites and static code evaluation
- Build automated testing environment(s) for Web Application and Server Orchestration Platforms
- Work with the DevOp’s team to ensure that all sites/interfaces are fully functional and secure at all times.
- Participate and aid in maintaining departmental policies concerning frontend programming best practices and quality assurance.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Provide quality recommendations to IT and development teams
- Administer Source Control and Project Management Systems (BitBucket and Jira)
- Performs other duties as assigned
Please include on your resume:
- Experience in performing network penetration tests and how you resolved issues found